We're here to create a better place to live for current and future residents of Pulaski County by increasing the social, economic, educational, health related and recreational opportunities for all by acting collectively to increase local capacity to respond to local needs.
PCGA Strives to:
• Provide additional and enhanced job opportunities for the residents of Pulaski County;
• Identify and make available educational and training needs for the area’s unemployed/under employed;
• Provide additional educational/training opportunities and employment opportunities;
• Reduce the need for government assistance and state and federal subsidies;
• Increase local tax revenues;
• Identify and remedy problems impeding growth in Pulaski County; and
• Attract jobs and investment to the area.
Enhanced Enterprise Zone ProgramThe Enhanced Enterprise Zone Program is a discretionary program offering state tax credits, accompanied by local real property tax abatement, to Enhanced Business Enterprises. Tax credits may be provided each year for up to five tax years after the project commences operations. Read More
Fort Leonard Wood
Over 40 percent of the Pulaski county labor market is employed by Fort Leonard Wood’s Maneuver Support Center and Fort Leonard Wood is the U.S Army’s Center of Excellence for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN), Engineer and Military Police military skills. Read More
Available BuildingsCurrent available buildings and other available sites in Pulaski County are on www.locationone.com.
Please click on our communities; Crocker, Dixon, Richland, St.Robert, and Waynesville.
Diverse WorkforcePulaski County and the Fort Leonard Wood area have a diverse work force that is unique for Missouri.
The County and the other six counties (Camden, Laclede, Maries, Phelps, and Texas counties) comprising the Fort Leonard Wood Area has the following features: Read More